He/She will be responsible for supporting, coordinating and maintaining the various database applications by installing, configuring, troubleshooting and repairing the databases of our various clients in the group. If you are driven and ambitious and looking for an exciting opportunity then this role is just the one for you.
• Assisting with budgeting and quotes for current and future environments
• Documentation of processes
• Orientation of new staff
• Database installs and DR environment configuration
• Database patching and upgrades
• Database backups and restores
• Implementation of database monitoring utilities
• Database performance investigations
• Structural changes and deployment of database objects
• User requests
• POC new technologies or processes for clients
• Provide consultancy, education and guidance in the use and exploitation of DBMS’s and
database environments and infrastructure.
• Recommend technical solutions to our clients.
• Assist in the logical design and implement the physical definition of databases in conjunction with
application systems analysts.
• Enhance and maintain databases to accommodate new business functions and improve existing
• Assist application developers with problem analysis and resolution of development and
• Provide and maintain technically stable and performing production environments.
• Research and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost
effective database solution for the application design.
• Monitors and analyzes ongoing database status, utilization and capacity.
• Implements and support database security regulations, policies, and guidelines.
• Work closely with technical and client management to plan and implement database tools in
support of business applications development requirements and processes.
• Utilizes standard tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
• Support user and developer access, upgrade planning, implementation and resolution of
• Capacity Plans
• Meet contracted SLA
• Disaster recovery (backup and restore) Procedures and checks.
You will be working with the following technologies:
• Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Oracle, SQL Server & MySQL Database
• Oracle Data Guard
• Oracle RMAN
• Performance Tuning
• Develop and maintain large scale, low latency applications for financial and retail products
• Give input for defining a cross company deployment strategy.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Produce technical and user documentation
To oversee end to end Networks performance and maintain the acceptable level of network quality of service as per business objectives. Define network Key Performance Indicators in-line with customer requirements.
Develop, Implement and Maintain a network performance monitoring and management system
Maintain and improve on KPI’s of network performance, availability, reliability, integrity and usability by deploying systems for monitoring, analyzing and reporting on predefined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and implementing the required capacity and optimization techniques.
Monitor, analyze and report on performance of network devices, routes and links.
Develop a network quality and performance improvement strategy for all owned and managed networks.
Ensure the problems related to network quality, service degradation and capacity deficiencies are detected timeously and recommendations are made to resolve the issues.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of process, standards, and technologies related to Networks Performance Management
Supports network planning during tendering and implementation phase by combining system solution and operator's business needs
Supports customers with training and knowledge sharing during performance management discussions and queries
Develop, deploy, follow and enhance Network Planning & Optimization processes and operating procedures
Path loss calculations, coverage planning and interference analysis
Record and maintain capacity details, such as router port, cross-connect, cable and fiber.
Maintain new circuit design and documentation
Create statement of work, change management and implementation strategy for any changes or optimization activities.
Serve as the technical escalation point for Tier 2 and Tier 3 support. Work collaboratively with Tier 2&3 and mentor junior technicians in order to improve their technical skill set over the long term
Provide expert level technical support with cross functional partners throughout the technology organization.
Conduct in depth technical investigations of ongoing incidents involving degraded network performance
Notify and escalate incidents to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met.
Compile Root Cause Analysis report
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports multiple corporate clients and large consumer facing digital platforms.
• Collaborate with the development teams on the integration platform and provide
recommendations and guidance on integration solutions.
• Ensure that the solutions designed and implemented in integration technologies meet security
and compliance requirements.
• Contribute to the Technical Design Documents, Use Cases, Test Cases and User Manuals for
various projects. Conducts bug fixing, code reviews, and unit, functional and integration testing.
• Apply complex problem-solving skills using database management, data mapping APIs and
WebServices skills to research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
• Act as first level of escalation for all integration issues and manage incident resolution and
• Analyse production environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for
• Create and maintain documentation for integration platform installations, changes and upgrades.
• Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
• Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance and enhancement of
integration platform applications.
• Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
• Build integration flows between new and legacy system in integration platform technologies.
The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports multiple corporate clients.
• Test and debug programs according to specifications
• Construct and implement programs
• Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specifications
• Work as part of a project team
Deliver a streamlined user experience while striving to develop a first-class codebase using Python best practices and implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
Responsibilities will include:
• Perform Test Driven development (TDD)
• Implement unit tests, E2E tests and integration tests
• Overall system and operation maintenance
• Python/Django application development of server-based components and web applications written in Python/Django
• Application integration with back-end systems.
• Creation of Microservices
• Application maintenance, support and performance monitoring.
• Ensure that the integrity and stability of systems and applications are upheld
• Help institutionalise software engineering best practices
Your primary role would be:
* Maintaining existing code
* Debugging and fixing problems
* Improving code standards (“Boyscout approach”)
* Refactoring code to improve quality
* Communicating and coordinating with external parties relating to development projects
* Translation of business requirements into detailed designs for implementation and generating design documentation
* Testing and documentation of developed code
* Developing and maintaining unit tests, integration tests, and user acceptance tests
* Identify and close any potential security risks
• Organising and hosting firm events and seminars
• Assist in managing tender submissions and maintaining the tenders database
• Producing marketing material, brochures and web content
• Drafting the firm’s employee newsletter and drafting internal mail communications
• Coordinating the firm’s client email newsletter and newsflashes
• Assist in managing the financial and budget controls of the Marketing department
• Media communications: handling media queries, coordinating and preparing for media interviews, overseeing media articles, drafting and distributing press releases, media monitoring and operating the firm’s social media accounts and firm’s website
* Improve CI/CD tooling.
* Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
* Build and maintain highly available systems.
* Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.