Curro DigiEd Delft has a position available for a School Administrator
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 19 September 2019
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after closing date
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Relevant qualification with at least five years administrative experience with basic accounting knowledge
- Proven record of secretarial/admin experience, preferably in a School environment
- Sound communication skills (Verbal and written) in English
- Sound organizational skills and must be able to work under pressure and independently
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential
- Trustworthy, ethical and honest
Duties will include
- Manning the switchboard
- Management of the reception area
- Dealing with parents, pupils and visitors to the campus
- Performing administrative duties as and when required
- Administering First Aid to pupils
- Typing of administrative and academic material
- Various other ad-hoc duties as determined by the position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and reception skills
- Good typing, organisation and administrative skills
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and able to use initiative
- Be able to work in a team
- Very strong computer skills