Curro Castle Burgundy has a position available for a Receptionist
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2018-08-31.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
Roles and responsibilities:
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages accurately
- Greet persons entering the school and direct them to the correct destination
- Deal with queries from students and customers
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Higher education experience (advantageous)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Customer Service
- Ability to operate a switchboard
- Additional languages will be an advantage
Required skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills
- Focus on customer service.
- Customer service orientation
- Reliable and stress tolerance.
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential