Do you have 3+ years Real Estate experience, have excellent communication, negotiating and sales skills. Do you want to take your career to the next level with a well-established, well-known brand in the industry?
Positions available in Cape Town, Paarl, Kuils River, Parklands and Johannesburg.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT / TEMPORARY
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Acquire new properties, bring owners and potential buyers together and impress them with our comprehensive service portfolio
- Follow up on seller and buyer leads
- Complete accurate property valuations
- Counsel clients on market conditions and prices.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information regarding location, features, square footage, etc.
- Take HD quality photos of properties and write up property descriptions for marketing purposes
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Complete and present purchase offers and all relevant documentation
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met
- Advise and support your clients from the first point of contact to the key handover
- You will benefit from an existing customer base and will continuously expand your own network
- You will constantly enhance your industry and market expertise to establish yourself as a successful real estate agent
- Complete all necessary duties performed by an Estate Agent
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge
- NQF 4: Real Estate
- Minimum 3 years of property sales experience
- Previous track records of property sold
- Clear criminal record
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good at negotiating
- Good knowledge of the local property
- Own vehicle and valid license
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail ***email*** today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.