Qualifications- Diploma in Textile Technology OR
- Bachelor Degree in Consumer Science (with specialisation in Clothing Management), OR
- Relevant qualification in clothing management or fashion design, preferably with the following subjects:
â€¢ Garment design
â€¢ Manufacturing technology .
â€¢ Garment construction and engineering
â€¢ Pattern making .
â€¢ Textiles (Fibres & Yarns)
â€¢ Technical Drawing
â€¢ Computerised Pattern making and/or Grading
- Certificate in Fibres and Fabric.
- Certificate in 2D & 3D pattern & fit packages.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience KNOWLEDGE required:
- Relevant legislation (e.g. Country of Origin Labelling Act)
- Knowledge of SABS standards (area specific)
- Supplier base knowledge (capabilities and areas of specialisation)
- Related services â€“ Distribution Centres, Customer Care, Marketing, Stores, Information Technology, Shipping, and Packaging
Key Responsibilities- To ensure all Product Technology Processes for Product Development are implemented, updated and adhered to
- Product Technology SLAs are implemented, updated and adhered to within the Product Technology Team.
- To co-ordinate pre, in-season supplier briefs, bulk production, supplier compliance and on-boarding as per Company guidelines
- To ensure effective cross-functional collaboration and alignment with Buying, Sourcing and Trend & Design.