National Diploma in Information Technology or EquivalentExperience:
5+ YearsReference: Job Description:
Seeking an experienced Product Document Specialist in Cape Town for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• 5+ Years Technical Writing experience
• Be familiar with a recognised authoring tool to produce documentation in most common formats (e.g. PDF, HTML and CHM formats)
• Proven experience and exposure to managing product release processes and associated presentation thereof
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain product collateral in the form of User Guides, Technical & Training documentation, Help Guides, etc.
• Create easily readable, understandable content via text of other graphical means
• Translate technical concepts and functions into user understandable content
• Communication of release schedules (timelines, features, etc.)
• Formally document product roadmaps for internal and external communication
• Articulate and communicate upcoming product releases (via Website and/or other means)
• Product release documentation and communication
• Prepare and create formal release documentation
• Assist Sales team by creating and providing product sales collateral
PDF, HTML, CHM
Email your CV to ***email***
. You can also contact any of the consultants on *******, or alternatively visit our website at ***url***
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.