Curro Woodhill College has a position available for a Preschool Secretary (INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Matric with excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- A minimum of 5 years front line experience. Previous school experience essential.
Duties will include
- All aspects of school administration
- Support to Executive Head and all Academic Staff
- Excellent English - written and communication skills
- Interaction with parents, teachers, students and visitors
- Reception, enrolments and admissions
- Maintenance management
- Event planning and management
- Various other ad-hoc duties
- First aid officer
- Personal commitment to Christian education and ethos
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, marketing and reception skills
- Excellent typing, organisation and admin skills
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and self starter
- Able to work in a team