Curro Somerset West has a position available for a Marketer
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
The School Marketer is responsible for actively recruiting new students into the school/s in line with the overall sales and marketing strategy, by achieving sales and enrolment targets. The school marketer has a dotted reporting line to the Media & Marketing Manager (based at HO) and to the Executive Head (based at the school).
- Market research conducted and reported
- Leads generated
- Promotional events coordinated
- Sales and Enrolments managed
- New learners inducted
- Measurements/Metrics reported
- Materials (Publications) deployed
- Marketing initiatives supported
- Brand management (Corporate Identity)
- Advise, lead and/or assist with retentionfocused events
Knowledge & Skills
- Relationship Building/Customer service orientation with proven network within the relevant community
- Time management/healthy respect for a deadline
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientation
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Communication and Influencing skills
- Organising, Planning and prioritising work
- Self motivated
- MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role – must understand the unique school environment and be dynamic
- Sales and/or marketing and/or education