We are looking for 2 Junior Graphic Designers to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Requirements for a Junior designer:
- 1-year relevant experience
- Mac or PC proficient
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Animation and digital design beneficial
- Team work skills
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Microsoft Office
- Can work well under pressure
- Can work overtime.