Curro Aurora has a position available for a Head of Sports (Grades R to 3)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Day-to-day management, control and operation of the Sport Department
- Setting and ensuring highest personal example to department through own personal standard of attendance, behaviour and dress
- Keeping up to date with coaching practice, leading forward planning within the department
- Establishing common standards of practice, promoting the aims and ethos of the school
- Contributing to the school’s planning and delivery of school extra-curricular activities
- Developing effective links with partner schools and the community, promoting the school
- Undertaking professional duties of coaching and work in compliance with school policies and procedures
- Encouraging excellence in coaching and learning, and develop and enhance coaching practice of others
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential