Curro Academy Savanna City Combined has a position available for a Head of High School
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Relevant qualification in Education in Intermediate and Senior phase
- 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Ability to lead and nurture young staff members.
- Excellent management & leadership skills is a requirement
- Experienced diversity manager
- Sound and proven business acumen
- A passion for education and children
- Accepting and subscribing to the Christian values and ethos of the school
- Profound knowledge of the curriculum and related matters for all phases
- Current SACE registration
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent communication skills