Job Purpose and Overview:
The Functional Consultant: SD is responsible for configuring and testing SAP Sales and Distribution functions and module solutions, as well as troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems.
The Functional Consultant: SD is responsible for writing functional and test specifications, as well as training and testing material.
The Functional Consultant: SD is responsible for providing user support and assistance for 3rd level incidents, and resolving business as usual issues aligned to operations and service processes.
1. Make recommendations to optimise SAP Sales and Distribution processes, policies and procedures.
2. Adhere to all IT Governance Frameworks including policies, procedures, processes and standards.
3. Identify suitable solutions to new and existing business requirements (changes and projects), and ensure effective resolution of problems and incidents.
4. Produce portfolio and status reporting in a timely manner and aligned to the agreed communications plan for all relevant stakeholders.
5. Update and maintain known error database, knowledge base, configuration database as well as testing and training material, and implement a continuous improvement plan to improve the portfolio solutions.
6. Effectively manage and develop self to deliver on agreed individual and team objectives.