Curro Castle Burgundy has a position available for an Estate Manager
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2018-08-31.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Obtain quotations, receive and check new furniture, equipment and material and see to the correct distribution thereof.
- Prepare facilities for meetings, assemblies, social gatherings, etc. The provision of tables, chairs and any other equipment needed.
- Liaise with professional people, suppliers, representatives, agents and workers e.g. for the obtaining of quotations, placing of orders, receiving of goods and during the supervisory and monitoring role during work that needs to be done.
- Plan, Organize, Control and Lead as Manager of Maintenance Department by managing the maintenance staff
- Control and keep the school’s keys, monitor and maintain the alarm system, co-operate on a regular basis and liaise with the Security Company whenever necessary. Arrange for additional guards when necessary. Brief, task and monitor work of such guards.
- Do maintenance and repair work – all “minor” maintenance and repair work inside and outside all buildings, the terrain as well as to install/fix white-boards, notice-boards, OHP screens, shelves and replace door-locks and keys when necessary.
- Purchase maintenance materials, tools and equipment as required and to control stock thereof.
- Maintain the gardens and sports fields
- Managing the Maintenance and Repairs budget.
- Manage and monitor removal of waste and pest control.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential