Join the dynamic and exciting new Curro Choice as an afternoon teacher in one of the following subjects: AP Math (Grades 10), French (Grades 8 to 12), IsiXhosa (Grade 8 to 12)
Classes are conducted online, the position is open ONLY to current CURRO employees.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
As this is an online position, the teacher can be based anywhere in South Africa
- Part-time position available.
- Content developer and teacher.
- Available two afternoons per week from 15:00 – 17:00.
- Set two sessions of work for learners to complete during their own time.
- Set and mark all assessments.
- Assist with reporting and everything involved in such a process (write subject comments etc)
- Assist with guidance where needed (like a normal teacher would do, with the help of extra lessons or interventions).
- Parent-teacher meetings on a need-to-know basis.
- Comfortable with online lessons and recording all your classes.
- Experience in IEB required