Curro Academy Protea Glen Combined has a position available for a Class Assistant
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 4 weeks after the closing date
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- Must be a final year student teacher to assist Phase Head
- Early Childhood Development Qualification or higher
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as an when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential