Curro Head Office has a position available for a Bursar (Internal Applications)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- At least a B. Degree or equivalent (3 years), preferably with a major in Accounting plus 5 years’ relevant experience where such experience includes: -
- Experience in a financial role, or as a Bursar
- Experience in Accounting, Cash Flow Management, Debtors Management and Contract Management (financial element);
- Experience in Administration and Payroll Management
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
Will be responsible for
- the day-to-day management of the finances of the school under the direction of the Executive Head and Regional accountant
- Managing of budgets
- Monitoring of all income and expenditure relating to internal budgets
- Preparing of financial reports for the Executive Head
- Assist at school functions when required
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential