National Diploma in Information Technology or EquivalentExperience:
3+ Yearsâ€™ experience as a Systems EngineerReference: Job Description:
Seeking an Advanced Systems Engineer in Port Elizabeth for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• 3+ Years' experience as a Systems Engineer
• Overall understanding of IT products and services
• Performance and results driven
• Knowledge and experience with the following:
- Windows XP-10
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- Small Business Server 2008-2011
- SQL Server 2008-2016 & Online
- Exchange Server 2007-2016 & Online
- SharePoint 2007-2016 & Online
- Skype for Business 2015-2016 & Online
- Dynamics CRM 2013-2016 & Online
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Office 365, Azure & AWS
- IP addressing, switching, routing, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, NAT, cabling etc.
- Firewalls, wireless, servers, endpoint security, anti-virus etc.
- VOIP, PBX, Hosted PBX
- DNS, Web, Email
- Fibre, DSL, LTE, VPN, wireless etc.
- Servers, workstations, mobile devices, printers etc.
- Dell, HP, Cisco, SonicWALL, FortiGate, UBNT etc.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Familiarise themselves with processes and products/services
• Take full ownership of specific responsibilities assigned to them
• Advise on areas where they feel there can be improvement
• Completed initial assessments and exams required by the company (Microsoft, Dell etc.)
Windows XP-10; Windows Server 2008-2016; Small Business Server 2008-2011; SQL Server 2008-2016 & Online; Exchange Server 2007-2016 & Online; SharePoint 2007-2016 & Online; Skype for Business 2015-2016 & Online; Dynamics CRM 2013-2016 & Online; Virtualisation (Hyper-V, VMware); Office 365, Azure; AWS; IP addressing, switching, routing, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, NAT, cabling etc.; Firewalls, wireless, servers, endpoint security, anti-virus etc.; VOIP, PBX, Hosted PBX; Mimecast; DNS; Web; Email; Dell; HP
Email your CV to ***email***
. You can also contact any of the consultants on *******, or alternatively visit our website at ***url***
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.