Curro Academy Parkdene has a position available for an Admin Clerk
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2018-08-23.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Key Skills / Requirements
- An appropriate qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Extremely computer literate and proficient in MS office
- Must have financial acumen and experience
- Must have stock control experience (such as stationery, furniture etc.)
Typical duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- dealing with incoming email and general admin duties,
- Will have some financial responsibilities
- liaising with Head Office, Principals, Secretaries, clients, suppliers and other staff;
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.